The primary task of the enterprise is manufacturing of high-quality products that meet current and future needs of the market. Design and process engineering departments are responsible for the quality of switch products and quality management system guarantees the proper features of our manufactured units.
There are three departments at the plant (Quality Control Department, Technical Control Department and Testing Laboratory) which provide the organization of product quality control. The Laboratory is accredited by the National Accreditation Agency of Ukraine for compliance with the DSTU ISO/IEC 17025:2006 “General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories”.
Since 2002 the Quality Management System has been adopted and is operating at the Plant. It includes business processes of incoming inspection, quality of preproduction, functional inspection, development of process documentation; control of finished products’ quality, quality of personnel training, equipment repair etc. Annual compliance audits confirm that quality management system of “DnSZ” PJSC is the basis for the rational production management and manufacturing of high-quality products. To date, the Plant’s QMS is confirmed by two certificates:
- for compliance with DSTU ISO 9001:2015 (ISO 9001:2015, IDT) in the system of the State Enterprise “Dnipropetrovsk Railway Transport Certification Authority” - “DOSZhT” (RCU) certification system;
- for compliance with the requirements of the International standard ISO 9001:2015 in TÜV SÜD certification system.
These certificates confirm the availability of controlled conditions for high-quality product manufacturing at the Plant.
Products of the Plant are certified:
- in the certification system of SE “DOSZhT” (RCU);
- in the national system for the confirmation of compliance of the Republic of Belarus;
- for compliance with the requirements of the Technical Regulations of the Customs Union TR CU 003/2011 “Safety of Railway Transport Infrastructure”;
- for compliance with the requirements of the European standards.
The enterprise confirms its products compliance with the certificates on the yearly basis.
Finished products are subject to control on the part of the permanent representative of the Technical Audit Center of “Ukrzaliznytsya” located at the Plant which directly participates in the development and implementation of measures aimed at further improvement of quality and development of new types of products.
The Design department working at the Plant strives to maximally satisfy the customer requests, including individual ones. Specialists of the department are developing new designs of the elements of the track superstructure and modernizing the serial ones with the use of elements put on production in the new projects.
The Engineering department (ПКО) of the Plant carries out the author’s supervision over the products which are in experimental operation in order to obtain the reliable information about the product performance and timely decision making based on the results of observations.
Testing laboratory (TL) of “DnSZ” PJSC comprises 4 laboratories engaged in the control of quality of Plant’s products and materials supplied to the Plant. The TL is accredited by the National Accreditation Agency of Ukraine (NAAU) according to the requirements of DSTU ISO/IEC 17025:2006.
Certificate of accreditation (scan 1). Sphere of accreditation (scan 2).
The staff of the laboratory comprises highly skilled professional with expensive experience of practical work at the Plant.
1. The chemical composition laboratory carries out the analysis of chemical composition of carbon, alloyed, high-manganese allowed and tool steel for the control of quality of finished products, incoming inspection and process control. Specialists of the Laboratory are guided by the provisions of the national and international standards, as well as methods developed and approved following the established procedure.
The Laboratory is equipped with multi-channel optical emission spectrometer “SPECTROLAB F8” (Germany), machines for sample preparation, the necessary quantities of the state and international reference standards and other instrumentation and control equipment.
The staff of the laboratory takes part in the inter-laboratory comparisons of the results of measurements of chemical composition indices on the regular basis, and participates in the inter-laboratory release testing in the course of development of certified reference standards of steel composition by the Leading organization of the Metrological service, Center of the State service of reference standards of Ukraine.
2. Nondestructive testing laboratory uses the following methods of product testing:
- ultrasonic testing;
- liquid penetrant testing by dye penetrant inspection method;
- X-ray inspection.
The laboratory possesses all the relevant permits for X-ray inspection: the license on nuclear and radiation safety; and sanitary certificate.
Specialists of Nondestructive testing laboratory have the 2nd level of certification on each testing method.
3. Laboratory of mechanical tests and metallography performs metallographic tests of macro- and microstructure of products, determines mechanical properties of tension, bending, impact bending, and hardness measurement in accordance with the national and foreign standards.
Preparation of samples and microstructure control is carried out with the use of modern equipment made in the USA ad Germany.
4. Laboratory for analysis of molding compounds and materials maintains control over the properties of cold-setting compounds (CSC) and incoming inspection of materials related to CSC technology for compliance with the quality certificates.
Metrology service (МS) operates at the Plant in close cooperation with the testing laboratory and provides metrological control over all production stages in full accordance with the requirements of the standard ISO 9001 (DSTU ISO 9001) adopted at the plant.
TL contact data
Phone +380-56-790-21-52 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org